Monday, June 20, 2011

Elizabeth Arden has her Red Door.......








I have always said Elizabeth Arden has her Red Door and I have my Red Chair, now I have 2 Red Chairs. On our visit to Minerva the entire team was able to come and tour the Mobile Day Spa. I had no idea what was going on. Justin and another young man came out to the Mobile Day Spa with a box. The said "We decided this would look better in here." They brought in a brand new Red Shampoo Chair!! They took it right out of the box, assembled it and put it in it's place. It looks awesome!!! What a difference that made. I would smile and then I would cry( a happy cry of course.) The Mobile Day Spa looks even more like the palace we wanted it to be for these amazing women that we have the opportunity to serve. Thank you Minerva for Blessing us!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment